Next on the drawing board...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by OylPslyk, Dec 12, 2007.

Which one should be next

1. Ent-r/A

10 vote(s)
  2. Ent-r/A Interior Diaramas

16 vote(s)
  3. Ent-B

4 vote(s)
  4. Ent-C

1 vote(s)
  5. Ent-D

10 vote(s)
  6. Ent-E

8 vote(s)
  7. X-Wing

31 vote(s)
  8. Tie Fighters

15 vote(s)
  9. '89 Batmobile

11 vote(s)
  10. '89 Batwing

36 vote(s)
  1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

Since there have been a couple of posts lately by myself and a few others in the Sci-Fi models game about how we tend to loose focus for some reason or other, I thought this would be an interesting way of helping me start to "Clear my plate..."

I have nearly a dozen projects I would like to finish that are all in varous states of completion...

Right now I am nearly finished with the Studio Scale Ent-Refit Bridge, which was born of the 1:240 scale Refit Enterprise model.
    My plans were to resume work on that one, but I will do something a lil different and put it to a vote!

I have already started work on all of the above models already, and am not gonna start any new projects untill these are done - just actually focus on one at a time, rather than jumpin around when I get bored of 1 or the other...

Edit: I completely forgot to put the NX model on the poll list, I have MEGA-revisions done to it..... Just leave a reply if you would like to vote for it instead (I dont know how to edit the poll to add it)
  2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Engineering: Galaxy Class Starship

3. soverigion class ship
  4. OylPslyk

5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

So, are you giving up on the Big enterprise A or are you just having a break.

I have 2 weeks off work over christmas and I was going to make a start on the big enterprise then. I don't really want to build half of the ship and not have the other half to finish it off.
  6. OylPslyk

definately not giving up on it, in fact my own vote would be for it!

I just thought I'd throw this out there though, One way or the other Let me know before you start building anyway, there are already updated parts, even a lil bit of texturing!
  7. widget

widget Member

Batwing !!
  8. OylPslyk

Paul, the more i get to think about it, the more I realize that this poll should be for what comes AFTER I finish the Big-A,

sign1 thats what this whole thing is about anyway right? wall1wall1

So I will of course continue with the work on the Big-E and use the final results here for the next in line :)
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Not on the list.

Ship on top of my wish list is, Romulan D'deridex.

It's good to here about the big enterprise A. I will have finished my other builds by next weekend, thats Skips 'E' bridge, Spiderman figure, a christmas house from canon and my nieces sleeping beauty castle. I think from now on when I do a beta build, I should stop other builds.

Attached Files:

10. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

here is the link to the pm of the sovereign class starship

Sovereign class starship Ver. 2

enjoy!!!!!!!! please finish the ent-a p.m and puit on the downloads!!!! id luv to build it !!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  11. 57townsman

57townsman Member

After you finish the Enterprise A, I would really like to see your NX-01 see the light of day. :thumb:

12. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

A large BATWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

X-Wing :D

followed closely by the (large) Batwing

Way too much trek in that poll (**on goes the flame retardant suit**) :p
  14. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

The '89 Batwing of course!:thumb:

bounce7Batwing! Batwing! Batwing!bounce7

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon and N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models
  15. OylPslyk

both batman vehicles are from the 1990 movie Batman, (usually refered to as the keatonmobile or '89 versions...)

also Star Trek, and Star Wars are the most common of my subject media...
    (I dont even have cable so I have never even seen the new BSG which the other biggest attraction lately, and that is why I dont usually carry much interest in those craft... lol)
  16. Javito10

Javito10 New Member

Batwing, batwiiiing please!!!
    There's a lot off trek stuff in the net, trekies can wait a little more.:wink:
  17. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

LOL! Well it has to be the BATWING for me. But you knew that already right? Seeing as the Batmobile is also on my list of "to do". It's nice to see that the Batwing is also leading the polls.

I know it's closely followed by the X-wing but there already a fair few of those out there already. So for me it's the B'wing.

Oh, and there definitely CAN be too much Trek. Sorry, I'm a fan but I think we need some more variety out there. :)

A large scale 1701-E would be my second vote.

Oh did I mention that I voted for the Batwing??? !!! LOL ;)
  18. Master-Bruce

Oh yes. I actually have plans for it if Oyl needs them? Though I'm gathering by the '89 Batmobile reference he shared with me, he has them for the B'wing too.
  19. OylPslyk

Wow, i really am surprised that the batwing seems to be the leading favorite!
    (it figures... its the only one on the list that has absolutely no design work done yet....sign1sign1sign1 )

and as for there being several X-Wings out there already, wellll not like this one!!! It is scaled 1:1 to the 145cm Studio model! yes thats right a whole 5 FEET of X-Wing Fighter!!!! (there are already more than a dozen beta-testers waiting to get their hands on it! sign1 )

thanks for all the feedback so far fella's
  20. Master-Bruce

5'. That will be one impressive model. Far better then mine. LOL Do you have reference for the Batwing?