News From Athearn about New RTR Trailers...

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
I just read an e-mail from Athearn and they have purchased molds for 12 different trailers from A-LINE and they will be in production by early 2008. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Athearn said:
Carson, CA – Athearn Trains is pleased to announce that it has purchased tooling for twelve different HO truck trailers from A-Line. The trailers will be part of the Athearn Ready To Roll® line of products.

“These models will give the Athearn® RTR vehicle line the widest variety of HO truck trailers in the market,” stated Athearn President Michael Stephens. “I’m delighted these models will now reach more hobbyists and collectors as assembled and decorated Athearn products,” added A-Line owner Joe D’Elia.

The range of items includes 28’ vans, a 53’ Wabash-National trailer, 40’ and 45’ versions of a Fruehauf Z-Van, a 53’ Utility refrigerated trailer and a variety of other models including bottom dump trailers, a flat bed trailer and a grain trailer.

“Hobbyists will start to see these items as assembled, painted and printed Athearn RTR models early in 2008,” added Stephens.

Under the terms of the sale, A-Line will continue to supply the hobby market with the kits and parts for the trailers. A-Line has never sold the items as assembled models.

I for one am very exited to see what Athearn comes out with in this production and the ones that will follow with the new A-LINE molds

Athearns RTR 28' Pup trailers were great and the 48' trailers were also great. Now they have very nice Containers/chassis available which are packed with detail and extremely crisp and sharp lettering. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I cant wait to see what they will do with these new molds from A-LINE.

Anyone else exited :mrgreen: sign1

You just got that email?? Wow, I received that news almost a month ago. Good news indeed. The simple kits were nice, but Athearn does wonders with there RTR trucks and trailers!

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
You just got that email?? Wow, I received that news almost a month ago. Good news indeed. The simple kits were nice, but Athearn does wonders with there RTR trucks and trailers!

sign1sign1 I only check that e-mail account like once a month lol Just thought I would post it for those that dont recieve Athearn e-mails :mrgreen:

Good news indeed. The simple kits were nice, but Athearn does wonders with there RTR trucks and trailers!

You said it, they do do wonders with there RTR line