News flash!!! BGM invade layout

ezdays

Out AZ way
It's happend folks, my LGM (little green men) were driven out of town for today's celabration at Patrick's Irish Pub on Main St. These BGM (big green Men) have control of the entire town all day today, and probably well into the night.
810.gif
They all arrived by rail on that green BN Geep. How they all got in that cab at the same time is another one of those St. Patrick's mysteries that seem to abound. :D :D

aussieballoon6balloon6aussie

Attachments

• Layout Ziggies.jpg
    Layout Ziggies.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 120

Arizona Heat

ezdays said:
It's happend folks, my LGM (little green men) were driven out of town for today's celabration at Patrick's Irish Pub on Main St. These BGM (big green Men) have control of the entire town all day today, and probably well into the night.
810.gif
They all arrived by rail on that green BN Geep. How they all got in that cab at the same time is another one of those St. Patrick's mysteries that seem to abound. :D :D

aussieballoon6balloon6aussie
sign1 But where is the green beer!!!!!! Happy Patty's Day:D :D

Drew1125

Happy St Pat's Day to all life forms out there in Arizona! (& the rest of the world...er... I mean universe!)
aussie balloon6 aussie

(Don, I'm officially designating your layout as "AREA 52" :D )

Clerk

Quite a scene Don. I don't know how long I tried to figure how all those green things fit in the cab. It finally came to me. These are balloons. They were mashed down to the size of a quarter and as soon as they jumped out of the cab, they blew up to their normal size.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: sign1 sign1 sign1 :wave: :wave: :thumb: :thumb: :)

steamhead

Hi,

I've heard that when they show up, the Green Tomatoes from Outer Space can't be far behind...!!!

Gus (LC&P).