Euw

I like coffee in the morning. Building paper models sooths the nerves like Zen, only cheaper. I get annoyed with glue a lot. Just a regular guy with no washboard stomach.

Rogerio Silva

Welcome aboard!

I like coffee in the morning. Building paper models sooths the nerves like Zen, only cheaper. I get annoyed with glue a lot. Just a regular guy with no washboard stomach.

Welcome aboard, man! If I may suggest, write your interests, too! Sci-fi, WW (1 or 2), cars, figures, ships, you name it, ZEALOT has it. And if it doesn't, people will try to find it. AND if still doesn't, then probably someone will show up and make it happen, shouldn't you already have tried it.
So, this is a great place for hobbies, and even making friends! The ambience here is fantastic, and everybody wants you to succeed. Make sure you follow the rules, because ZEALOT is special because WE make it so!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum. As Rogerio said, the members here have a wide and diverse range of interests. So if there is something specific that you are interested in, let us know and we will do what we can to help you find it (or at least point you in the right direction).

If you have any models that you have already built, please post photos.

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome Aboard Euw, we won't hold the Left coast thing against you :p

You'll enjoy Zealot a lot if you give us half a chance.
I did basic, B double E, Sonar A, and B in San Diego.