Newbie ZW question???

mgorbsky

Anyone maybe know why I cannot run my Command engine at all if connect to A terminal on the ZW, but will run conventional on A? Then, if I have the brick connected to A terminal, and have the jumper on B and connect track power and command base on B terminal, all TMCC functions run beautifully????

Mark :confused:

mgorbsky

A B C D terminals on the new ZW. If I use the A terminals, Powerhouse to A plug and connect track power to A, and outer rail to U common above A terminal, and the command base to the same U, put engine on track, then power up track, I get nothing. But, if I stay on A and just pull the command base wire off, I can run my engine conventional.

But then, if I keep powerhouse on A and put the jumper plug in below the B terminal and connect track power to B and outer rail to U common above B terminal and command base to same U, everything works perfectly. :confused:

I was wondering what, if anything could be wrong with the transformer. Sorry I wasn't so descriptive in my original post.

Mark

mgorbsky

A B C D terminals on the new ZW. If I use the A terminals, Powerhouse to A plug and connect track power to A, and outer rail to U common above A terminal, and the command base to the same U, put engine on track, then power up track, I get nothing. But, if I stay on A and just pull the command base wire off, I can run my engine conventional.

But then, if I keep powerhouse on A and put the jumper plug in below the B terminal and connect track power to B and outer rail to U common above B terminal and command base to same U, everything works perfectly. :confused:

I was wondering what, if anything could be wrong with the transformer. Sorry I wasn't so descriptive in my original post.

Mark

cidchase

Hi Mark, :wave:
Try tour question on the O gauge forum or the DCC forum down below.
Wish I could help but don't Know nuttin' about those Lionel jobbies.
Don't give up yet!! :D :D :D