Newbie wishes to know of dates for train shows

flywelder

Hi,
I am a newbie to this site, I love model trains.
I have heard over the years of a train show held in York, PA. Years ago, Old timers were encouraging me to attend this show, and see the glory days of model railroading, like could be seen years ago in department stores!
I am pumped that I finally will see all the displays, and ride the rails and exhibits that are there, at that time in York!
I have never been able to get there, always having to work or be somewhere else. But finally, at age 45, this year, 2007 looks like i could finally be nearby York, PA and I want to go!

But the old timers who told me of York PA, have since past on.

SO I seek to know when the York PA event happens, and how to get to it. I want to know all I can about this place and the train event there.
I greatly appreciate your help!
Thanks
Flywelder 4-02-07

ezdays

Out AZ way
There's several places you can go to for info. The Train.com web site has a list of local shows. Click here for that. That list is not always complete though. They have more infor in Model Railroading magazine, and again, only those shows that pay get listed there. You can also check out their ads for Greenberg's and other shows. We also have a sub-forum here that anyone can post info about upcoming shows, and lastly, you might just do a Google search for shows in your area.