Newbie Question - Trying to identify a model

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by crashmasterd, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. crashmasterd

    crashmasterd New Member

    Hi, I'm new to model trains and have been asked to identify this train. Any help you can give me on this would certainly be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,
    Stephan Lazare

  2. toptrain1

    toptrain1 Member

    Steve : The tender has what looks like a American Flyier coupler. It is proably a S or O gague loco. Nothing like that was made in HO I've ever seen. Flyier in O gague made loco with brass details. In S they were all cast. This loco has been redone. Original # is gone.
  3. crashmasterd

    crashmasterd New Member

    Thanks Top Train

    Thank you. I appreciate the help.

Share This Page