Newbie needs help.

James Schultz

Hi,

This is my first thread as I'm fairly new to The Gauge. I have however been reading the posts for a while, but just recently decided to join. I am amazed by so many of the projects that I see. The reason I'm starting this thread is that I am looking for the thread that had some pictures of a Pepsi machine. Does anyone know where I can find it. I am starting to scratch-build a 60's -70's era Gas Station and that would be a great detail to use. I want to seen if I can figure how to make up a gas pump, an air pump using the same sort of idea. Also what's the best way to model the small cans of oil and a map stand? I want to learn how to use "cereal board" in making structures. Are there any tutorials on the WWW? Any help is appreciated. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thanks

Jim

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Hi Jim,

Welcome to The Gauge...!

Try the Search tool located in the light blue band just below the top of every screen. You can also try looking through the "Academy" section, where things have been moved for easier reference. There are a lot of tutorials/how-to's located there.

Here are some links to get you going...

Building Annand Industries with cerealboard

Arlahan's gas station is in the next Gauge Magazine.

And yes, there is a softdrink machine around here somewhere. I am sure someone who knows will be along shortly...!

Andrew