newbie haha ! , do's & dont's on electric buggies

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by skidilydidily1, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea i was just speaking to my mums b/f and he says the output is about 220, an he says it shouldnt make alot of diffrence , any comments on that ? lol i didnt do to bad a learning frence at school so im guessing it shouldent be to hard for turkish :)
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

well our plugs are 110 which is half that but we run large appliences like stoves and dryers on 220. i heard that the plug itself was a differnet shape but im not sure
  3. over hear we have 3 tooth plugs , an ova there is 2 tooth but we have aload of adapter thingys so thats not a problem !
  4. have u eva heard of the tamiya baja king ? good ? bad ? any comments ?
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i have heard of it but i dont know much about it. i dont really like the tamiya design
  6. yea they r a bit weird the shocks r set up a bit weird aint they ! an they put the battery in a weird way ! , they also do alot of cheap taky cars for little kids dont they , lol i remember when i was little an used to have alot of them , ( how crap they were )
  7. rustler

rustler Member

so do you hAVE THE CAR YET
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

not many hop-ups either. they still are kind of old school set up. they never changed most of the cars
  9. nah not yet , soon lol , cant wait haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.