newbie from the philippines

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Jaybats, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Jay and i'm from the Philippines. I've been collecting papermodels for the past couple of years, from funny hako clones to detailed replicas (even built a few)... now i'm into designing my own, using Metasequioa and Pepakura...finished Meta work on NX-01 Shuttlepod, Camp Big Falcon, BC-303 Prometheus, and NX-2000 Excelsior (beta built the first 2, undergoing revisions), just need time to finalize textures and figure out the cuts in Pepakura (very tedious without the pdo save functions!) .

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Welcome to the forum Jay!
    This forum itself, is to me, just as addictive as paper modeling is.
    Not a day has gone by since I found this forum, that I have not been here!
    I know you will enjoy it here and you will have to share your design process' with everybody!
    At least let us have a peek at the models you are designing!
  3. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Thanks for the welcome!!! Here are the peeks:

NX-01 Shuttlepod One (this is the beta build; had to change the cuts, the engine assembly and wings):

Camp Big Falcon (from the Japanese super robot cartoon Voltes V, needed to make the base to house the small gashapon toys):

4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome Jaybats. AWESOME models!!! You certainly have come to the right place. Don't be shy in sharing more pics! Please forgive my tardiness!
  5. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Very Very Nice!
    Excellent work!
  6. angevine

angevine Member

Welcome to one of the best sites on this subject matter that I have found in a lond time..

Beautiful models.. (Big Sci-Fi Fan) :)

Welcome again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.