Newbie from the Pacific Northwest!

hurdygurdyguy

Dec 17, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Greetings all, glad to have found this forum! The initial reason being following/falling down the rabbit hole pursuing the secret of accessing uhu02's Unbelievably Cool Library of Stunning Model Designs!! After many many many tries and (yes, overthinking) I was successful!!

I'm not a hardcore modeler but have enjoyed scifi models since I was a kid starting out with Aurora's Flying Sub, the Seaview, 2001 Pan Am Cruiser, etc. I'm new to paper modeling and hope to add to my collection of models!!

Thanks!
HurdyGurdyGuy

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI. There are many members here (including me) who are interested in SCI-FI (including all of the "CLASSICS" that you mentioned).

That is the GREAT thing about this site. You do not have to be a "HARD-CORE" modeler to be a member here or enjoy the site. So kick back, relax, look around, enjoy the site.
You are more then welcome to post photos of what ever you have built.
You can even post a build thread of your next project (which is something that is not required, but we ALWAYS encourage doing such).
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills as well as highlight problem areas that you may need help with.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
SSSince youare all setg, and I just saw this "Introduction" thead, Welcome aboard, you seem to be the kind of person we like to this forum. Glad to have you aboard! :)