newbie at the Keyboard..he he 8)

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Loco-S, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loco-S

Loco-S New Member

My name is Werner, Im a modelholic, Im fairly new to card modeling but I have some fair amount of experience with modeling since the late 80's, IPMS member for a couple of years and Im fascinated with prototypes of famous WW2 aircraft. As well a hardcore flyer on the IL2 Forgotten Battles game. (not so good online but fairly dangerous in a Me-109 g2)

I have some experience with Vacuforming, resin and scratch building parts and such, I already like this place! :D

Currently waiting for a Maly Modelarz BF 109 a friend in Poland is sending to me by Mail...I can hardly wait ....
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Welcome aboard. Paper seems to be a freer form of self expression. Can't really combine plastic molding machines with a PC, printer and the internet. You'll still get to use all your experience and then some.

Best regards, Gil
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Cardmodel s AND Il2 Forgotten Battles online! Hi, Brother!! Have fun here, and if you ever see the callsign 'cess-twohunglower', or waybe 'wunhunglow', don't get in front of me, I will most likely collide with you!! I am rubbish!!

Tim P

4. Loco-S

Loco-S New Member

Cool, wunwinglow, where do you fly online?, Hyperlobby or ( I go to Hyperlobby, I use FB patch 1.22- no AEP)

....BTW, Just got my BF109 last night ( Snail mail) and today Im beginning to cut some parts ( nice paper and I think is really good quality prints) I hope it ends up nice, I have been practicing some with a tiridium freebies from and so far im in the middle of gluing the center section.

PS Do anybody know where to get Uhu plast in the US?...I live in Colorado and I havent seen this specific glue over here in 6 years....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.