Newbee card modeler

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by maucutt, Jul 30, 2007.

1. maucutt

maucutt New Member

Addiction=card modeling.
    Well I have been building "models" for over 40 years but one card model and I put all my other projects on hold. I spent the last month building card models from Jaybats and others, what fun and very relaxing.
    I consider myself a good modeler but my card skills need to be improved-build more card models, LOL.
    My efforts can be seen on page seven of my website.
  2. Welcome to the fold, Mike. That's an interesting web site you have there. Very impressive work! With all your previous experience in other modeling mediums I'm sure all the arcane mysteries of card modeling will present no problem at all for you. There is an addictive quality to card modeling that can't be easily explained. Whenever I try to get one of my modeling friends interested in paper I feel like a dope pusher - "C'mon, just try one. I have one right here all printed out. You can have it for free."
    The first one is always free - bwahahahahaaaaa! Can't wait to see more of your work.
  3. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Hi Mike!:welcome1:

Definitely a great time to be in the ethanol (corn?)field.:thumb:

Your website's very impressive and I look forward to seeing some of your builds here...

N and Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at:paperbeam - virtual paper models
  4. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hi Mike. These builds are really great. A friend of mine at work has access to a n AO size printer, and I've blown up some stuff too. Hopefully they'll turn out well.

5. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

:thumb: Great looking models!