New Warhawk Ships!!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Paladin, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Harlock

Harlock New Member

I still miss the instructions for the smaller version of the Warhawk (Pete could not attach to an email for its size). It's now (thanks to Pete who sent me the Nemesis instructions, thanks Pete! :)) the last file I am missing.

I was wondering, are RapidShare links accepted here? When I find all the files I could do a package and put it on RapidShare and post the link here so everyone could easily get them.
  2. the4ce

the4ce Member

Wait, you mean the models were removed from the site? Thats why I can't find them?

Can someone send me the two models?(I prefer the smaller versions)
  3. supremkite

supremkite New Member

can someone send me both the chervonian and eucadian warhawks i want the bigger more detailed ones if possible.
  4. Paladin

Paladin Member

Anyone looking for the models, send me a private message with your email, and I'll send them to you. I downloaded all three before they were removed (God knows why).
    Just a reminder, the only models they put out were:
    Eucadian Warhawk Ultra-Realistic Model (a very detailed model)
    Eucadian Warhawk Realistic Model (a much simpler version, yet still nice detail)
    Chernovan Nemesis Realistic Model (same scale, and detail as the Warhawk Realistic model)
  5. Paladin

Paladin Member

Supremkite, I just emailed it to you, so you don't need to send me any messages.
  6. Harlock

Harlock New Member

Thanks to Paladin (who sent me the last missing file) and Pete (who sent me other missing files) I have now the complete collection of the Warhawk papercrafts and, as I promised, I put them in a RapidShare folder and here is the link for everyone:

link removed

The models were FREE and they disappeared from the site after its redesign, so I don't think there should be any problem posting them. I considered starting a new thread but didn't want to make multiple post about the same models.

Have fun!

EDIT: I removed to the link as Chris said it was not ok
  7. clif52

clif52 Banned

The models have returned to the website!

I was cleaning up my links last week and went to the site. The models have been returned to the website.

8. Harlock

Harlock New Member

I couldn't believe it (after so much time) but you're right... quite! :mrgreen:
    The models returned indeed, but only two of them, the Ultra Realistic Eucadian Warhawk is not on the page. Maybe they will add it later, by the way it's available via the link in my previous post.