[NEW] WAK - Pz.Kpfw. 35(t) - 1:25

charliec

Jan 18, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
WAK does it again!

The Pz 35t was an important tank in the early part of WW2 but there hasn't been a good model of the 35t - until now.

2500 parts in a 170 mm model should keep me interested for a long time.

Regards,

Charlie

WAK

Apr 29, 2005
Wroclaw / Poland
www.wak.pl
Few information about model of PzKpfw 35(t):

Camouflage: HQ's of 1. battalion 11. Armoured Regiment 1. Light Division - Poland - September 1939 - white rectangle on picture of parts isn't mistake, it's marking of that tank ( I08 )

Designer: Last models of Mariusz in WAK - Tiger (P), PzKpfw I Aufs. F, PzSpWg II Luchs, ... Who has one of these know Mariusz skill level.

Parts: In model you find tracks in both system to choose: single tracks and belt tracks. Also many parts are additional elements (hatch, wheels, ...) to make them more 3D.

Interior: In model you don't find interior. We are convinced of needless it when tank has close turret. Most modelars (90-95% we think, when we observe models on exhibitions) will not make it, but price of model will be much bigger.

Accessories: For PzKpfw 35(t) we have (no foto now) laser cut wheels and frames (price 25 PLN, ca. 8,90$) and laser cut tracks (price 50 PLN, ca.17,80$). In close future we will don't make metal barrel for it (no serious producer on market).

WWW and E-mail:
our web page - www.wak.pl
our e-mail - modele@wak.pl

Soon (I hope 1 week) we will have new web page with english translation. It's very close but always is something more important to do.

Photos of Pz.Kpfw.35(t) pre-model:
WWW.KONRADUS.COM - FORUM MODELARZY KARTONOWYCH - [galeria] PzKpfw 35 (t) - projekt w³asny
Model is painted most Pactra A-107. Author - Mariusz Kurzynski.