new video

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi all,
Back in 1994 whilst a member of N.M.R.A., I entered the Amateur Video competition with my then "Raton Snake Valley" HO railroad. I spent over 20 hours making the 7 minuet video complete with authentic sounds. To cut the story short, it won first place, and the video was taken up by the N.M.R.A. and made into a promotional video, along with many other HO and N-scale layouts. This video is still for hire (I think) at the A.C. Kalmbach Memorial Library. Also it was for sale from Steam Powered Videos here in the UK.

I shall be making a further video on Badger Creek Lumber Company in the near future. This will I expect be around 10 minuets with authentic sounds added. When it is finished, I will let you know, and if anyone would like a copy all I ask is you send me a blank video and postage for the return journey and it's yours. I do know there are differences between UK and American video's, so you may have to get it changed once you receive it. However, the offer is there.
Cheers
Shamus
nmravideo.jpg

waver.gif

NARA Member #24
http://www.badger-creek.co.uk

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Sounds great Shamus. Kewl. Keep me up to date on progress. I intend to "mini-movie" some scences from Garahbara for my webpage. Gotta get around to borrowing the camera though. Oz 's system is the same as the UK. (PAL). I have a video board in my pooter, so I can mpeg/avi video for the net.

TOOT!