New Turntable For The ACTRR

Here they are out of the paint shop and some details added. I need to put more on and weather and install tracks. Then I should be ready to go.
DSCN1001-800.jpg

DSCN1002-800.jpg

DSCN1003-800.jpg

Mike

Kanawha

Apr 1, 2007
Glendale, AZ
You've inspired me to build an engine terminal layout. I don't have room for an entire layout, but I think I can build a neat roundhouse and engine service area module, and build on it later.

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
this may sound funny looking a your great work,but is that the original McDonalds in the background :twisted: ,they must have programmed me through thousands of burgers to find the golden arches anywhere i go :D sign1 .but great work on the RH and TT nonetheless :thumb:--josh

Boilerman

Jun 30, 2006
Blair, Nebraska (Midwest)
Mike,

That looks good.:thumb:
You are my inspiration.:twisted:

While I am working at a power plant in Virginia I have been purchasing and assembling some buildings for my layout that some day will be up and operational again once I find or build the right house for it and my wife.

Mike,

That looks good.:thumb:
You are my inspiration.:twisted:

While I am working at a power plant in Virginia I have been purchasing and assembling some buildings for my layout that some day will be up and operational again once I find or build the right house for it and my wife.

I hope you are having fun in the mean time and hope you find that home!
Thanks , Mike:wave:

thumsup

Jun 14, 2005
Anaheim, California
I got the sawdust burner I worked on this weekend out of the paint shop and weathered tonight. The tower is still in need of work.

Mike
Nice job bud, :thumb:being from So Cal never have seen one of these. Would like a sawmill on my layout and this would work in very well.

To boilerman, we need 4 days off at times to enjoy the sun shine. :eek::twisted:
Oh and in my case the beach:cry:

Joe

mjm

Aug 18, 2009
Iowa
Mike:
That really looks nice, I put one in about a year, in stalled a DCC converter and was amassed how nice it worked, I built my own buildings(roundhouse) and was very happy as to how it turned out, some day I'll take some pictures, but right now I don't want to take the air out of your sail.
mjm:wave: