New Truck

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Hey errbody!
    I have an RC10GT and I was gonna use it for the rest of the summer and then sell it. Then I wanted to buy a new truck, not a Savage because my brother has one. So what do you guys reccomend for me, a beginner to buy? Dont want a Savage though...thanks[8D]
  2. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

If you are waiting until the end of the summer to get it then the Traxxas Revo has to be the choice. It is the newest baddest#@$%truck that will be out there. It will toast your bro's Savage in speed and the suspension on it is well.... revolutionary.

Can't say much about the Revo's durability but if it is as good as my T-maxx was then you won't have any problems with it.
  3. Heh, the Revo has been getting some pretty big hype, but I think it deserves it. Those shocks are so sweet! The only real problem that I see with it is Traxxas' durability problem. If you are really opposed to spending the $500+ for the Revo, try the new Losi LST.
  4. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Ya, the most I'm gonna spend on the truck itself is probably $450. But I'm trying to get a summer job, so maybe I'll have more
  5. redheat

redheat Member

Tmaxx , Mammoth Another RC10GT they totally kick azz
  6. I don't like the T-maxx too much, they arn't very durable and you can end up spending a lot of money just to keep them running.
  7. redheat

redheat Member

Okay then cross out the T Maxx and try the menace one screaming fast truck
  8. Yes, the Menace is extremly fast (70+mph) but its about $500
  9. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I think I might actually get a savage, there's one at my hobby shop for $400
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.