New Train Room

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
Well, my wife and I signed the papers yesterday making us official houseowners to be. Just a couple small conditions, and then we move in 02-July.

The train room is part of the giant rumpus room downstairs, complete with a wood-fired stove, and enough room for a nice cozy lounge and sizeable television set (courtesy my parents, who replaced their 27" with an even bigger unit).

The train room itself is enclosed on three sides, and measures 19-7 by 13-7. Negotiations are still underway for a staging area in the utility room (i.e., other side of a wall).

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by rockislandmike
Negotiations are still underway for a staging area in the utility room (i.e., other side of a wall).

B&MC Corporate Management has always found that plans submitted to the Spousal Zoning Commission showing how well the new staging area fits over a ---NEW--- washer and dryer go thru the approval process quite well. ;) :D Congratulations :thumb:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Re: Re: New Train Room

Originally posted by shaygetz

B&MC Corporate Management has always found that plans submitted to the Spousal Zoning Commission showing how well the new staging area fits over a ---NEW--- washer and dryer go thru the approval process quite well. ;) :D Congratulations :thumb:

Also, that plans submitted to the Spousal Zoning Commission showing how well the new staging area fits over a ---NEW--- ANYTHING!!!! go thru the approval process quite well. :D :D :D :D

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Mike...

CONGRATULATION!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :wave: :wave: :wave:
My wife and I bought this ol' house in November of '99 and I'm just now getting around to creating a train room and office in the basement. I have studs and sheetrock up for the dividing wall, and have enclosed the basement stairs. The final room size will be about the same as yours. Hey, aint it great?? When we bought the house, my wife went running inside and immediately staked her claim on the best closets and a small nursery room for 'her' room. I ended up with a closet 1 1/2' foot deep and 8' long with a door on one end....it's rediculous! I claimed the basement which is the reason why I bought the house in the first place! :D :D

Russ