New to this game!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Walts, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walts

Walts New Member

Hi all,
    I have just registered on here as a result of stumbling across this site whilst trying to find info to detail my R/C Hurricane I'm building. I found some links to card models of the Hurricane which look very detailed, i ordered a double pack cosisting of the Hurricane & ME109 from a UK seller, then decided to search to see how they turn out, hence me arrival here:grin: I am awaiting them by mail, but think the Hurricane is going to be of great assistance to me in detailing my R/C version.
    Any way looking around at some of these models i am very impressed with them and have decided to get into this big time as well:)
    I'm orf to have a good look around now,
    Cheers Walts
  2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Welcome to the boards. theres many RC pilots here too.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the forums walts! Maybe you can engineer an RC paper airplane - that would be truly inspirational! Have fun lookign around and give a shout out if ya have any questions :)
  4. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

Welcome Aboard!
  5. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Nice to have you here! You'll get lots of ideas and resources from the folks that hang out here.:)
    Someone somewhere figured out how to put elastic bladders inside a paper airplane model, pressurize them with air, and use for 'jet' propulsion. :-D
  6. Walts

Walts New Member

Hmm'.................A sprinkling of crazy pepole here...............Think I'll fit in just fine:grin: :grin: :grin:

7. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Welcome from another newbie. There are tons of free kits online to download and build. Here's a link to get you started:

I don't think it's unreasonable to build an R/C paper model given the tiny size of some of the hardware out there now. The Estes R/C kits come to mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.