New to the Community, not drifting

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Xion Motorsports, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, all. We are a group of a couple guys that are into most everything motor sport related. We currently have an OLD MR4-TC that we drift. This looks like a great community, and we hope to get and give some good advice here.
  2. jareb

jareb Guest

Welcome Xion motorsports. What area you guys from?
  3. We are from Purdue, in Indiana.
  4. jareb

jareb Guest

Thats cool, Im right next door, Lancaster,Ohio. Ive been into sport compact drag racing for years now, I just started drifting two years ago. Weapons of choice an old Tamiya tao3rs and my relatively new Traxxas Nitro 4tec 3.3. Ive been in rc for about 13 or 14 years now. So are guys actually a real motorsports shop, I might decide to build another real car in the future.
  5. No we aren't a real motorsports shop. We wish we were. We are just a group of guys that produce some videos and mess around with all types of motorsports. We range from drifting rc to dirt oval Kart racing to messing around with our real cars. Our movies aren't all that good, but they are fun to make. One movie is in the works. We'll try to get some movies up soon.
  6. jareb

jareb Guest

I hope to see your guys movies sometime, I always enjoy the drifter stuff. Im working on one right now but I have to wait until the weather clears up here. I going to use my nitro 4tec 3.3 for some of it. I might even break out the old tamiya tao3rs. I need to freshen it up though the body is cracked a little.
  7. Yeah, we'll get them up on youtube and post a link sometime soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.