New To The Board...

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Lighthorseman, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Hello, everyone!

I just found you folks, and want to say hello. I'm an On30 modeller, who converted from HO scale when Bachmann brought out those great RTR On30 locos and rolling stock.

As I'm new to O scale, I should have LOTS of questions about model railroading in this new size.

2. Catt

Catt Guest

Hey Steve,welcome to the group. Glad to see another 0n30 modeler onboard. :D :D :D
  3. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Welcome aboard Steve,

You'll find you're in good company here. Catt and recently Shamus are into the "O" scene and are very helpfull and knowledgable. No doubt there are many others who don't post but are waiting for the opportunity to help out.

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

Welcome Aboard Steve, Pull up a chair and join in the fun:D
  5. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Welcome to the gauge, welcome to On30. At this point, Catt seems to be the resident expert (he has posted the most On30 pictures) here. Once I complete the rebuilding of a 2' X12" HO scene, I'll have the space to start an On30 lumber switchback scene in the vacated space. Looking forward to seeing other's efforts in On30.
  6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Steve and welcome to the gauge. On30 logging is the way to go :D only kidding.

7. billk

billk Active Member

Welcome Steve. Bachmann just released some pix of their new On30 2 truck Shay - go to and click on latest news.

BTW Neat logo!
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge Steve! :D
  9. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Welcome to the board! :D

In time you will find this place is fun and everyone is friendly and cheerful. If you have questions they will be answered here! Above all we have one motto: "Have fun!"
  10. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Thanks for the warm welcome!:) I hope to post a website soon.