New to site

Vegaskip

Jan 16, 2013
Hi, I'm vegaskip, or Jim, new to this site. My main hobby is panting Marine and Aviation subjects, with the occasional model when I get fed up painting.
I am ex Merchant Navy / Royal Navy and Fire Service. I am retired and live in Scotland
Jim

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard Jim. The next largest genre of models her, is aviation along with a large gathering of aviators and and aviation techs. There are some wonderful models to be made and there is a good selection in the downloads. Speaking of the free downloads, there is a waiting period to access the models and you must also make 10 viable postings, (full sentences). Read the rules and guidelines and with that out of the way, I am sure that you will enjoy what the forum has to offer. If there is a model that you are interested in, browse the forum to see if someone has built that model. If there is a build thread on it, it will be invaluable in your building process. Once you have found what you like and started building it, do not forget to post photos of your handiwork. The name of the game here at zealot, is to enjoy and share. See you around the forum.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: aboard! Sure would like to see some of your work. Feel free to post any pictures. :)

Vegaskip

Jan 16, 2013
Thank you both for the welcome, I'll need to read up on where and how to post paintings.( latest is a Napoleonic POW bone model ship)
Jim