New to r/c drifting but not new to drifting

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by xsquizet_drifter, Jul 11, 2005.

1. xsquizet_drifter

xsquizet_drifter New Member

Hey you guys how are you doing, I am new to this r/c drifting so I am getting a tt-01 for like 75 dollars its a calsonic skyline getting it from tower hobbies. just going to paint it blue and black then once i learn to drift and not wreck so much i might look into a 240sx shell or and AE86 shell but i should have the tt-01 in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

I live in huntsville alabama so if any one is in the area shoot me a p.m and tell me where some drift events or meets or clubs is at. So thats it just wanted to introduce myself peace.
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Awsome... deffinatly take pix and such when you get it
  3. nomuken1

nomuken1 New Member

wo i never knew u can get da calsonic version i got da rabrig nsx :D spent like over friggin 1300+HK dollars on it :cry:
  4. fozz18

fozz18 Member

me too

I just recieved that same car this past monday. I've been drifin all week its awsome. I'm going to paint my shell tomarrow with my friends help I will be posting pics on sat night or sunday. and or a video
  5. fossil

fossil New Member

hey r u guys in america or Australia??
  6. fozz18

fozz18 Member

7. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

Welcome Fossil,

Asking a question such as yours will gather quite a few replies, seeing as how we have forum members from all over the globe.

I'm from America, however if you were looking at trying to get together with some folks from Australia I noticed that there are at least a dozen or more people who you could try to contact.

Happy Drifting :D