New to Forum

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by david050, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david050

david050 New Member

Got started with the IDA series Neuschwanstein castle. The source discontinued carrying the line. Now I don't know where to get them. Anyway, went on to the Polish manufacturers. Never tried Wilhelmshaven offerings.
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome! There are tens of thousands of free downloads online, many of them are better than what is for sale. Have a look around!
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold David. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing some of your work!
  4. david050

david050 New Member

On Line Card Models

I know about Fiddler's Green, for example, as having downloads. To be honest, I am not sure what hardware is best for taking advantage of, say, Fiddler's Green. Currently I have an old (runnung windows 98) computer and no printer. My goal is always accuracy. So I am left wondering if, and which printers are best for this task.

Burnsville, MN
  5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Groan...get thee to a punnery...
  6. Clashster

Clashster Member

Welcome David! I believe there is a whole thread on this forum about printers... And there are plenty of people here who can supply pictures and advice for accuracy! Great resource you have found in this forum! Enjoy! And as you will see, we love to see pictures of your work!!

7. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

For tons of free downloads try HERE. There is an index on the left side of the front page.

Any printer will work, find one that will print at a high resolution.
  8. david050

david050 New Member

Printers and Programs

I'll review the printer file. I have two grand daughters and one on the way. I want to do some 'cut' things for them. Airanna is googoo over dolphins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.