New to flying RC planes.

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
Normally we drive Rc's, but we are attempting to branch out and try flying!

Learning to fly, is both challenging and fun!
Check it out and any tips would be appreciated.

Please watch, share and enjoy!

;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is a cool video.
The helicopter looked fun!
I like how you started and ended the video with the RC truck hauling the plane.
I am sorry that you burned through all of your props. I hope that you have better luck next time!
I am looking forward to seeing more of your flying videos.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you!
What type or any weight should be added to the plane?

Hope you enjoy all the other videos to, thank you for being a supporter?

I do INDEED, like all of the videos that you have posted! PLEASE continue to post more!!!
Unfortunately, I know nothing about RC vehicle. The place that you purchased the plane should such information.
I would also suggest going through the RC Section of this site to see if this has been addressed in past threads. If there are any old threads (threads that are older than three (3) months) that have information that you are interested in, please send the author of the thread (or post) a private message to make your inquiry. You will (more than likely) get a quicker response. Not only that, but posting in old threads is considered NECROPOSTING and is not allowed. The only exception to that is if you have new information the help support the topic of that thread or you are the original author and want to continue that particular thread.
I have always been interested in RC, but could never afford such.
I am just a paper model builder.

GOOD LUCK with the plane. I am looking forward to seeing more videos!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You should design your plane so that the relays, controller are all on one tray, and use the necessary parts to balance the plane at the center of gravity. This is why the fuel in real craft is usually in the wings, over the center of gravity, they won affect the C. of G. while being drained of gas. Make a jib, find out the NACA profile of your wing, mark the center of gravity on the wing, and make a balancing jig and mount the parts so that they cause the plane to be just ever so slightly nose heavy, of neutral. You should never add anything to a plane that serves no purpose. The biggest R/C plane I designed had a 6 foot wingspan. I kept getting trouble flying it. Very hard to find places in Connecticut to fly without being part of a club. Use the ones below as templates and make your own. :)

gpmr2400.jpg
a1879204-218-Plane%20with%20camcorder%20on%20CG%20stand.jpg

freddyman

I am officially a hoarder of rc planes. heres some pics of my little air force back in 2013. now we have 2 added p-40's, one nearly ready to fly, a p-47, a spitfire, and a p-51 with the blue nosed" bastards of bodney" paint scheme.
183326d1381680035-indoor-air-force-whole-hanger.jpg

183327d1381680035-indoor-air-force-whole-hanger2.jpg

personally, these are the two best trainer planes I ever used. the super cub is just a 3 channel, but it handles beautifully and good to get beginners use to the controls. the Cessna is THE MOST DURIBLE PLANE I EVER FLOWN. I mean, this thing went through nose dives to the ground, impacting the runway with its wing, landing on it's back. heck, my dad flew this thing STRAIGHT AT A TREE and the worst it suffered is a little reparable wing damage and a broken led light.
183328d1381680035-indoor-air-force-civil-squad.jpg