New to all this

XenoMorpH

Hey all,

Just saying hi! Love all the work ppl have done here. I'm just starting to do papermodeling, must have been 25 years since I have done papermodeling. Feeling like a kid again, hehe.sign1

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. It's a great hobby and it is good to see how it's matured and how real out objects of modeling can be made. It's really important you read the Rules and Policies. We have a nice hassle free forum. We want posts with substance though, no fluff. Please feel free to post any pics of models you have made, regardless of medium, and if you are looking for something particular, now would be a good time to ask. I'm sure we can find you some nice models to get started on right away. Welcome aboard! :)

XenoMorpH

Tnx Zathros,
All models I made back in the days are all gone do to moves I'm afraid. I do know I had loads of fun making them, same goes for plastic models I owned.
My plan is to start small with the APC from the Aliens movie, just to get the hang of it again. And maybe when I am up to it, the Sulaco over at http://www.sulaco.cz
That would sure take me up to 2 years for sure to build it :rolleyes: