great looking build :)

Were does the line start to get one ??

i have 2 mini paper model on the titanic .. that i still have't build 't :(
i have the puzz 3d one some were :(

milenio3

Aug 25, 2004
Juarez, Mexico
paperjerry.blogspot.com
Thanks for the heads up, compadre Bengt. Yes, keep that link on your favorites. Sometime next WEEK!!!

Andrew, let me tell you, the resolution of this baby is great. I think you won't have any problems.

Jim, I'd like to see this built by you. Heck, everybody, let's start building it up!!

Ok, now the update.

The No.2 funnel deckhouse and skylight!! Yeah!!!

DSCN0823.jpg

milenio3

Aug 25, 2004
Juarez, Mexico
paperjerry.blogspot.com
And these are the Officers' quarters and wheelhouse.

In this piece, I had some problems, I didn't know if it was me or the design (a little larger than it should). I reply to Ralph with this issue, and I'm hoping to receive e-mail about this. In this photo, the problem is not shown (hopefully).

DSCN0832.jpg

milenio3

Aug 25, 2004
Juarez, Mexico
paperjerry.blogspot.com
Notice

Notice that the photograph are smaller on this thread. I was reported that for some computers (laptops, mainly), the photos took almost all the display. So I went to the process of resize all of these photographs on photobucket. I hope you can still view the details OK.

milenio3

Aug 25, 2004
Juarez, Mexico
paperjerry.blogspot.com
There are 6 big electric cranes and 2 small. Also attached are the cargo hatches.

I really had to work in this detailed pieces. I recommend to build these pieces one by one; since they are small, they can be out of sight in a snap (my experience).

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0839.jpg

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Excellent job on all the little bits, Gerardo! There really is a lot packed into this little lady.

Sir Currell has done a masterful job with his design of this ship but you are doing a brilliant job of building her...thanks for posting all your build photos.

I did notice the pics were a bit smaller in the last few installments...not sure how that is; I usually resize my photos to 7" across the top and that seems to allow the pictures to fit into the window space fairly well.

I am really looking forward to seeing the funnels raised!:grin:

As always, I am looking forward to seeing further updates, mate!

Cheers!
Jim

Bengt F

Nov 26, 2005
'RMS Titanic' Model by Ralph Currell

Gerardo,

It´s a beautiful model and extremely well built, too. It is a pleasure to follow this thread. Do you know when in April Ralph will release this model?

My fingers are itching . . .

All the best,
Bengt :D