New Texas Underground RR.

rcline

I told Brenda that I wanted to build a new underground RR. She said, OK, go for it. So I waited till she left for town then I got started. I failed to tell her that I really meant an underground RR. In the second photo, I'm at the point where I'm about ready to start cutting out the floor to go under the house!!! I hope that she doesn't get to mad when she gets home tonight! The way I have it figured out is that I can make two straight shots under the house and come out in the game room, with a couple of infer red cameras, I can keep a track on every thing under there. Well I had to run to town for some material to get started with and when I got home, (Brenda was already home) the first thing I found was a hangman's rope hanging over the over head beam!!!! I think that she is trying to tell me something!!!!

Well the truth is that I'm building a handicap shower for my daughter!!!! But it sounded like a cute fairy tale anyway!!!!! LOL

Attachments

• MVC-824X.JPG
    MVC-824X.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 92
  • MVC-828X.JPG
    MVC-828X.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 89

ausien

If you bulb that underground RR, both Brenda and your daughter will put you underground mate, better keep to the shower idea,..... have a good one....steve

cidchase

You had me goin' Randy, until the hangman's noose :D :D

Seriously, though all that would really be required for an UNtrack module
would be the subway entrance stairway and some cool sound effects!!
This could be a new direction in Urban Model Railroading!! Just think-
the Gauge Urban Model Railroad (GUMR)

We could have gummer stations all over the continent :thumb: I'm diggin a
stairway in my layout!!

rcline

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! Brenda was born in VA. and ran all over VA. and TN. Yes, her dad
did teach her how to make a perfect 13 wrap noose and she "IS" very good at it. She even told me that hogs eat everything including the bones with no remains left to test!!!
So needless to say, I don't do any thing to get get her upset!! And I figured that everyone needed a good fairy tale to go to sleep on, and it was a lot of fun writing the story..

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I geat story Randy. You sure have a great imagination and you are very brave to marry Brenda.

rcline

Robin, - it was not being brave to marry Brenda, it was being smart, someone gives me trouble, I just say sickem!! Besides, Brenda is 61 years of age (acts like she is still 35) and is a "Retired ATF agent". Being brave? "No" Smart, somewhat! She also carries her Rugger 357 in her purse every where she goes!!! Nothing like having my own expert body guard!!! And yes, I "DO" still watch my step with her!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
OK Smart and brave. You are one lucky man to have Brenda by your side enjoying life together