NEW! TEAM TRINITY ITSY-BITSY-SPYDER

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by dj6666969, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well after going to the IHobby Expo in Chicago I checked out alot of 1/18th scale. Associated looks the best. Its machined better and is very stable. while still able to take some rather impressive jumps. Duratraxx has a nice one too very nice suspension and a good jumper but a little top heavy. I think the mini-t is gonna be out the door soon. Thunder tiger is also getting into the 1/18th scale but i wasnt very impressed.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ic.#@$% im about 5 hours away from chicago I wish I had my licens to go it would have kicked so much butt!
  4. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

It wasnt that good. Also it was smaller than last year. But some of the Freebies were cool.
  5. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

OH and by the way its a 4 day event. And the last two days usually Sat and Sun are free to the public. Unfortunately next year its gonna be in LA. But the RCX will be in Chicago. I dont know if that is a public thing yet. But I'm going :p lol
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

oh cool. What kind fo freebies did they hand out? What was the admission or did you go on the free days?
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well for the Thur and Fri you have to register in advance and be a buyer or retailer. If you register at the door its $50 bucks. I got a Fuel bottle from venom. Smelly crap for your fuel from Parma. A body from proline. And a bunch of other stuff. The free days is when all the good stuff happens though. Like the Races and the Outdoor Channels "inside rc" triathalon. Pretty cool.
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

hey rock havnt seen you around ina long time.where you been?
  10. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Busy in the summer. Plus it gets busy at the shop with people bringin in their beat model and asking why wont it start? LOL. Newbs. Getting back into winter, so I have a little more time to toss around the bull. What is everybody else up to? I see no more arguments about a 125MPH Electric Rusty. :) HAHAHAHAHHA. Man that still kills me. Laterz
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well ive been chillin and spending so much time on the net tis not funny!
    http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/cars/video.asp

Here is the info on it:

200 MPH Tether Car
    These are the world's fastest model cars with top speeds well over 200 mph.These tether cars are the forefathers of radio control cars, traveling around a track that's over 200 feet in a little more than six-tenths of a second. It equals roughly 90 Gs of lateral acceleration, pulling well over 600 pounds of tension on the wire that guides these missiles.

YOU ALL MUST CHECK IT OUT!!!
  12. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

minitrucker did you see the vid?
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i saw that a while ago and its pretty kool that it goes 200 but wats the fun with a car on a tether? ya man mastmec and timrock arnt around anymore...well tim got suspended from the site and mastmech just left i guess. that cuts down on a lot of fighting but they did know a lot about the hobby. i spent the whole summer right here because i had a messed up amkle and its hard gettin around on cruitches but i made it to ozzfest on them. i have been working on my savage and my evader.
  15. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

16. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Well I really wasnt refering to the 200MPH car. But all the Members that have been here awhile remember. LOL. Man whatever happened to (dare I even mention his name) MR horsepower. :)
  17. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I know u dident mean that I just wanted to menshion it its pretty cool!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.