New Is Here!!!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sprintx, Sep 10, 2007.

1. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

I don't know any extractor for world of warcraft (Game Extractor wouldn't work?), but there is a french guy who created a lot of paper models from this game: World of Warcraft Papercraft
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Another great paper model forum / site. Thanks.:thumb: My French is a little rusty, but I'll muddle through.:oops:
  3. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Don't worry about your french, just the last entrie on his blog is in french, the rest is in english :)
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

actually, I DL'd several of those for the kids next door, realized about the French after I made my post. Doh!
  5. sprintx

sprintx Member

wohey i have birthday today and i made another model! Gallofree transport!
  6. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

Hey, happy birthday man. Thanks for all the models you have posted. I am building your 'Otana' now, as well as Millenium's 'Moldy Crow'. I like the gallofree, I will have to build it next.

Have a great birthday!

7. widget

widget Member

Happy Birthday !!
  8. sherban

sherban Member

Happy birthday and mani accomplished models since you really like to do them
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Happy Birthday, Sprintx! :D

Thanks for the Gallowfree!
  10. sprintx

sprintx Member

wohey modular conveyor here!!! and thanks for the gratulations boys
  11. sprintx

sprintx Member

SPRINTX IS BAAAACK!!! After 4 months of nothing doing i had to make models. So here we are Tie-big gun, but u have to download it from here because i forgot my pass to and someone destroyed my email adress. So enjoy boys!!!
  12. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Thanks, sprintx! I am always amazed by the work you do! And it's GREAT to see you back again.
  13. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey Sprintx, do you have any plans for doing the cargo containers? I need to make some masters for them in 1:144, and it would help me immensely if you could unfold them and post them. :mrgreen: