New Is Here!!!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sprintx, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey! That ARC-100 is pretty spiffy!

Sprintx, have you seen these sites?

XWvTF and XW:A Ship mods

X-Wing: Alliance Upgrade

The first link has my favorite: the Moldy Crow(*hint*hint*)

The second one has a bunch of highly detailed .opt ships designed for the game X-wing: Alliance.
  2. sprintx

sprintx Member

Wohu thankYYY!!! that models are what im searching! So i thank u in that i make u moldy crow and i find detailded model of invisible hand and is very pepakura friendly model. Thanks guy!!!
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

No problem. 8)

Here are some others:

SW Destiny - XWAVI

X-Wing: Legacy - Home

The first one has a bunch of cool ship files(like the Assault Frigate mk2 and the Bakura-class Destroyer).

The second one has a bunch of links. I haven't checked them all out, but a few of them should contain more ship files.
  4. sprintx

sprintx Member

thanks for SW Destiny - XWAVI but i dont know where i can download models. can u help me?
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

6. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Man, those models are great. Any plans to use them to replace some of the less detailed models on your site?

A few things I'd really like to see done:

Skipray Blastboat
    Droid Control Ship
    E-wing (I know, Jaybats has one, and I've built it, but I'd like a better one)
    TIE Phantom
  7. sprintx

sprintx Member

lol e-wing is my next work and skipray blastboat too man :mrgreen:

And i uploaded new models : Historical first my model of ground vehicle AT-ST, X-wing and expecially for milleniumfalsehood, Moldy crow!
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Thank you so very much! :D
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

hey sprintx, ever think of doing some ships from "knights of the old republic"?
    or the ravensclaw from "jedi academy"?
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

"Empire at war and Forces of coruption" have some really awsome ships too.
    i wish i knew how to design models!
  11. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

You know what they say SprintX - "Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day. Teach him how to fish...." :twisted:

SprintX - have you ever thought of doing some tutorials? Your wish list is getting longer by the day - it could save you some time in the long run and give us a few more designers to contribute to this excellent pastime.
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i can build 3d models but i cant get them clean enough to unfold. i also dont know how to use pepekura enough to manipulate the models.
  13. sprintx

sprintx Member

If u can make some 3d models i can make u some paper models. And from sweawfoc i wanna make looots of models but what i need is ALO extractor. I had one extractor but it hasnt extracted textures. Ty much to anyone who wanna help me. :mrgreen:
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

what ALO extracter u using? i had one but it didnt allow for converting to usable format.
  15. sprintx

sprintx Member

oh not extractor it was 3d object converter
  16. sprintx

sprintx Member

wohou ravens claw completed.
  17. sherban

sherban Member

You just made a joke with us and put the picture in the model section while the real model is in the picture section.
    What about a new texture for Otana YT-2000?
  18. sprintx

sprintx Member

sorry im in love so my brain is not totally relevant. thanks for tip.
    and that texture i dont have any other 3d model so i cant make new vers. sorry
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

FANTASTIC!!! ravens claw was one of my favorites! thanks!!bounce7
  20. sprintx

sprintx Member

Wohou!!! My first CIS model C-9979 landing craft and K-wing!!!