New Is Here!!!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sprintx, Sep 10, 2007.

1. sprintx

sprintx Member

So carrack in 1/1782 is completed. all the best
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Holy Moly!

Sprintx, you are utterly amazing! 90 cm, almost 3 feet long! and 44 pages!

One more time...., Holy Moly!

3. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

What the @#@! i downoaded the new models yesterday and til reading this thread i don't realy see the size of the models

i'll need more room ... for these beauty's

I have the shuttle and trooptranporter in regular size !! just need to take pic's of them .. OH i have a new camara !!! final !! i plan to replace my old pic's
    when i have the time :)
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Over 7 meters?:eek: tooth1
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I just re-read that part about the :eek: 7 Meter SSD!!! :eek:

I wouldn't believe that for a second, if it came from anyone other than you, sprintx!:twisted:

Go for the gold, buddy!

6. sprintx

sprintx Member

U know ama crazy and i am. IM STARTING TO DO SSD IN 7 METERS!!!
  7. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

The only thing i did see about the ISD.. is when you open it up in PEP .
    the big side piecse will have to be glue back together there no tabs to do that because they all show up as one part :(

I hope this make scents i did work last night have'tn sleept yet ..ZZzzzzzz
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Just trim the edges as close as you can without taking out the image, then glue them back-to-back on a piece of pre-scored posterboard. Then fold the posterboard and glue the remaining hull pieces to it.
  9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

7 meters................... That...will require cardboard.......

Where the hell will I keep a 7 meter SSD model!?!?!? Hmm...I think I might have to light that sucker when I build it.

A few suggestions:

On the English page, change the font color to something besides yellow. Blue would work.

Also, you may want to replace the welcome text with something a little more grammatically correct, like:

"Welcome to my website! Here I offer free cardmodel downloads from the best movies in the world: Star Wars. I hope you find everything you need. All models are .pdo format, and can be opened with the free application Pepakura Viewer."
  10. Millenniumfalsehood

You *do* realize a Seven-meter Super Star Destroyer will be THREE TIMES BIGGER than the original filming miniature!! :eek:
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

realy nice job with the site!!
  12. sprintx

sprintx Member

So, SSD 7 is almost complete so tommorow u will start building a new biggest model on the world (i think) :))))
  13. dansls1

dansls1 Member

7 meters? That's almost 23 feet. I do believe that is longer than the length of my house...
  14. Millenniumfalsehood

At 23 feet, that won't fit in ANY room of my house! And I've got a BIG house! :shock:

At least the side trenches will be easier than on the smaller one. . .

As many pages as the ISD is, I can only imagine how many reams of paper this one will cost me.
  15. sprintx

sprintx Member

Its Here!!!

So, im crazy and i completed and uped the biggest paper model on the world SSD in 7 METERS LONG!!!
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

One thousand. . .one hundred. . .and f-f-fifty-six p-p-pages?!?!

I need to sit. . .thats about 12 packs of cardstock!
  17. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

Hi SprintX

I was looking for a large model of a SSD for my brother (though 7 meters is a somewhat larger than I had in mind).

I haven't really found what he was after, but in the meantime I think he's going to have a go at your 20" version.

Is the 7m going to simply be an upscaled version of the 20" version, or are you going for significantly more detail?

If you're going for more detail, he managed to dig up a couple of SSD 3D models with varying levels of detail (both significantly greater than the game models). So if you're going for big detail let me know and I'll slip them your way :mrgreen:

18. sprintx

sprintx Member

thanks jo i was searching for 3d models. Can u please help me with searching for epizode 3 2 1 models please? thankyy

edit:Few seconds ago i find some cool models from new trilogy so today maybe i make new sections on page. Thanks to all peoples who making 3d models because without him we wont had any cool models. Like jaybats models what inspirates me to do my own page. THANKS U ALL
  19. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

No Probs - prepare to wet thyselves..... :thumb:

Sci-Fi 3D: The Ultimate 3D Sci-Fi Resource
  20. sprintx

sprintx Member

So, new models! ARC-100 Alligator and Radiant 7 (Diplomatic cruiser). Wohou