New Sub model 688

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by allhallowseve, Nov 21, 2008.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Attached Files:

• 688.jpg
      File size:
      74 KB
  2. voyager76

voyager76 New Member

A great one ! Thank you very much for this finding.:thumb:
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

That is a gorgeous model! Dang. Thanks for sharing the find!
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

super find thank you!
  5. I live in San Diego and I used to have a sailboat. I was sailing with a friend one day off the coast and all the sudden this thing came up out of the water about 50 yards off my starboard bow. Now 50 yards may sound like a long way but when you put one of these babys along side a 22 foot sailboat well it scareds the heeby jeeby's out of us.

Nice find guys I will build a diorama with a little sailboat next to her. I know I found a site with sailboats on it a while back.
  6. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Los Angeles Class Submarine Model by U-Don

Hi allhallowseve,

Thanks for this great find! Not only great Lunar Module models coming from this site, it seems.
    A beautiful model with great detailing.

Bengt :thumb:
  7. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

If anyone wants it, I reformatted U-Don's photos so that they would print out in a Word document. It's just the pictures. Send me your email. It just saves a bit of paper and time looking at the photos on the website.
  8. Sure Major, I would love to have it. My handle is my e-mail.
  9. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

I have sent an e-mail to U-don to ask if we can post these instructions here. I also have prepared a Word document like that. If he says it's OK, I will post it.

10. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

[FONT= ]Takao Yamada, alias "U-DON", has given permission, so I will post the pdf of the instruction pictures asap.[/FONT]
    [FONT= ][/FONT]
    [FONT= ]Graham[/FONT]
  11. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

how bout asking Tak Yamada for modification of that model into a seawolf class?