New Speeder for my 0n30

shamus

Registered Member
The chassis for this scratchbuilt speeder is the Bachmann H0 44 tonner.

Shamus
speed02.jpg

speed01.jpg

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Ride anyone? Another work of art Paul. Would really like to take a ride around your layout on this beauty

Drew1125

Nice looking model, Shamus! :thumb:
Looks like there might be room for a few of the loggers to hitch a ride on that one! :cool: :D

Ding Ding ... all aboaaaaaard!

Great looking run-around Shamus. A super way you've made use of that chassis! :thumb:

The Cooncreek Line sure has innovative engineers in the loco shed.
LPB's seem happy enough to ride it so it must work OK :) .
Nice "seen service" look about it too.

I can see the charm of On30 in all you fantastic modelling.
Are your trees getting smaller or is it the RR getting bigger? ;) .

Errol

Vic

Now that's just about as neat as it gets :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

In true Robber Barron fashion :eek: I have been "hording" several old style Bachmann 44 tonners just for those neat self contained power trucks and the body end pieces.

Lighthorseman

It's A Keeper!

Once again, another superb model! Looks to my eye to be just the sort of creation a backwoods logging operation would come up with.

Really impressive work, Shamus!

shaygetz

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Great stuff...I've contemplated doing some On30 just for the kick. The thought of cutting into my 44 tonner's beautiful Western Maryland "Fireball" paint scheme gives me the hives right now, though.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi all and many thanks again. :wave:

shaygetz said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Great stuff...I've contemplated doing some On30 just for the kick. The thought of cutting into my 44 tonner's beautiful Western Maryland "Fireball" paint scheme gives me the hives right now, though.

Hey shaygetz, no need to cut up the beautiful paint work, just use the chassis and make a new 0n30 body for it. I'll give you the drawings for a speeder if you like, then you can have it running around and still look at the
Western Maryland "Fireball" :thumb:

Shamus