New site?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I need a Pin up girl. . .

I just found this site and bought a couple of planes. . .seems intresting?
    Download Models
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Seems familiar yet seems unfamiliar - maybe I am in the twilight zone! Thanks for sharing that one!
  3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Did you get the Bf 109E?
    What scale are those planes in?
    Could you post an assembly diagram for one of them to give us an idea of what to expect?
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I went to the download page and downloaded some high res pictures of the built models.
    I could then zoom in real close and get a great idea of the details.
    They are very basic and simple in design.
    I guess the best comparison I can think of would be Fiddlersgreen models with a very basic cockpit and the typical flat engine.

5. Following this link, I could'nt resist buying the Messerschmidt 1112,as a X-plane addict.
    When I downloaded the files they where empty, but when I send them an e-mail, there was an answer within minutes, and finaly I got them by personal e-mail, excelent service!
    At first The model is interesting, not a Halinski, but something like Nobi or FG.....
    Cheers Billy
  6. I need a Pin up girl. . .

I got double billed but was credited right away! Excellent service inded. Shoki, I can't post for some reason, but if you want, I can take a snapshot of the pdf and email you for intrest. Yes the two I got are simple and similar to FG, But I like to do diffrent things with my planse, like adding cockpits and real motors and radio gear to fly etc., and they are great for that! They are very much like FG. I plan on going back and getting the p51 and the meser's, after my wife does my check book so I can better hide the cost....:)
  7. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Yes, if you could. Assembly diagram for any plane will do nicely.
  8. YuG

YuG Member

Hi Michael,

Thank you for introducing this site. I registered here several days ago and uploaded one picture in the gallery.
  9. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

Back to Paper Aircraft Company - I bought the Bf 109E and it actually looks pretty good. Fairly good amount of detail, no interior though, but the coloring is very good and it seems to be very easy to build.
  10. YuG

YuG Member

I bought the BF109E too.
    I've been looking for E type.
    Thank you for information.