New release from Fitter and Design Group Alpha

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Greetings all,
Sorry for my extended 'vacation'. Due to an unexpected leg problem I have been flat on my back but am slowly regaining my skills in sitting upright without my head trying to spin off. Ever see the Exorcist? :) Feels like that with lumpy pea soup.

Anyway. . . trying to get back into the mainstream of things with offerings that should have been posted over a month ago. My sincere apologies for that to the designers and my friends that love these little beauties as much as I do.

The Beaver including marina is available from Design Group Alpha and is one heck of a kit. This is a must for classic airplane collectors with the marina a wonderful extra and worth the cost by it's lonesome.

Fitter has four new Spad's added to his excellent collection with a new series about to be added to his line up. Expect more from this designer soon.

I'll add pics later when I can sit up a bit longer. Orders placed may be a little slow but I will get them out as soon as possible.

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Look on their respective pages for the additions and updates.

Glad to be back and still trying to catch up on the mail.
DeWayne

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Greetings all,
Sorry for my extended 'vacation'. Due to an unexpected leg problem I have been flat on my back but am slowly regaining my skills in sitting upright without my head trying to spin off. Ever see the Exorcist? :) Feels like that with lumpy pea soup.

Anyway. . . trying to get back into the mainstream of things with offerings that should have been posted over a month ago. My sincere apologies for that to the designers and my friends that love these little beauties as much as I do.

The Beaver including marina is available from Design Group Alpha and is one heck of a kit. This is a must for classic airplane collectors with the marina a wonderful extra and worth the cost by it's lonesome.

Fitter has four new Spad's added to his excellent collection with a new series about to be added to his line up. Expect more from this designer soon.

I'll add pics later when I can sit up a bit longer. Orders placed may be a little slow but I will get them out as soon as possible.

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Look on their respective pages for the additions and updates.

Glad to be back and still trying to catch up on the mail.
DeWayne

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Good to see that grey coated avatar back posting! Glad your feeling better DeWayne!

Seems that the leg thing puts more people down that the heart thing........ funny but it would seem to be the other way around.

You still take it easy............. you got a great family to take care of........ both here and at home!

john

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Good to see that grey coated avatar back posting! Glad your feeling better DeWayne!

Seems that the leg thing puts more people down that the heart thing........ funny but it would seem to be the other way around.

You still take it easy............. you got a great family to take care of........ both here and at home!

john

C

cgutzmer

Welcome back Dewayne, glad to hear you are up and about a little bit again. Take care and dont overdo it!
Chris

C

cgutzmer

Welcome back Dewayne, glad to hear you are up and about a little bit again. Take care and dont overdo it!
Chris

T

Texman

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND!! Yes, I am yelling it loud! Glad to see
yer doin' good. Keep the rest and healing going.

Ray

T

Texman

WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND!! Yes, I am yelling it loud! Glad to see
yer doin' good. Keep the rest and healing going.

Ray