New pics

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ashrunner, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Hey folks...I added a couple of new photos of my latest finished model. Its one of Volker's Dakar racers. It came out pretty good and after I painted the edges, looks great I think. Some minor problems with the build, such as forget to put the wheel boxes inside before I glued down the sides, but otherwise, it was a quick and easy build. If you're wondering why the moderator of the aircraft forum is busy building vehicles, I don't build models of anything I am designing and currently I am involved with a difficult design of an aircraft. Hopefully I will finish this design soon and will be able to start on the Pmodel F-15DJ Aggressor I have staring at me right now. In any case, enjoy the Misubishi.
  2. Corporal_Trim

Corporal_Trim Member

Excellent job on the truck, Ashrunner. I liked your Corvette too. :)
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Thanks...I just hope my next model comes out looking as good. It will be the Pmodel F-15DJ of one of the Japanese aggressor units. Have to finish and release the aircraft model I am designing first. 8v) But if I get stuck, I still have a couple of other Volker kits to build already printed out.