New project part 2

carlos m garcia

Sep 23, 2007
Hi guys
Thank you for taking the time to give me your opinion on this project, and remember criticism and advise is allways wellcome.
Here some more pictures.

Walls to scale.jpg

This picture is to give you an idea of the size of the walls.

All the parts.jpg

As I started puting the walls together

windows in.jpg

The windows are all hand made using strips of cedar and for the glass I used a picture laminating plastic, you have to cut one the size of the outer frame and pasted on the frame by removing a protective cover and exposing the self adhesive then you have to cut one more pisce the size of the iner frame repeat the proses and you have a window pane.

window closed up.jpg

As you notice I started to paint the inside later I will add details and I will be asking for help in this department for example I want a wood burning stove and some other stuff, I have no idea where to buy all that.

with out a wall.jpg

I allready started to work on the roof by seting the rafters this is taking some time my plan is to build the roof so I can take it off to show the inside, I know no one take the roof off there hause to show you the inside.

Part of the roof.jpg

Ok, for now this is all I have done, I expect to have more in the near future
wall1 ( if I keep banging the wall, eventually Ill get through )

N

nachoman

it definitely looks much larger than HO scale - well done. I think you need a hitchin post out front :)

Kevin