New Project from Paragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

I have been hard at work on another model! I still don't have permission to share the MadKoiFish Enterprise (waiting on MadKoiFish, the designers I borrowed parts from both approved), but I decided that was no reason not to make another model in the meantime, especially one using parts from the two designers who authorized use of the parts in my models.

Here's a teaser, can you guess what it is? (Dyna-Soar, don't say anything).

Attachments

• Mystery Teaser.jpg
    Mystery Teaser.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 25
S

Starship Builder

well i can see you have used parts of sf papercrafts enterprise or relaint so id say from the weathered effect on it the stargazer or a reliant variant of some sort from the pic i find it hard to tell what ever it is im sure it will be great

Paragon

the uss kelvin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Its a model of the USS Kelvin, one of the central ships from the yet to be released Star Trek movie directed by JJ Abrams. We don't know much about Kelvin yet, but from the teaser images released on several websites, and from the trailer, we can see that Kelvin gets severely beaten up in the movie, and isn't a top-of-the-line ship to begin with. I'm working on three different versions of her, one in pristine, just out of the shipyard condition, on weathered and beaten, like an older ship, and one will probably have some severe scorching on her, like she's been through the wringer.

I started building the model last night, but found her single nacelle and engineering hull are both a little too thin. I'll probably have finished pictures to show later today though.

can

some one from the HELL
Paragon

I've been look on your site since 2009
your work is GREAT sign1
but I suggest to make a manual(instruction)

Status
Not open for further replies.