New pictures

Uteram

I've been away from the board for a couple of months. Actually I've ducked in from time to time to catch up but I've been terribly busy lately. On top of that, I got into a funk and the creative juices just haven't been flowing in the spare bedroom- if you know what I mean.

Luckily, it's been cool, windy and overcast this weekend in Houston, which gave me a chance to rekindle the the fire inside and get back to working on the railroad. I finally completed the long wooden trestle across my gorge section of the layout which will now allow me to start focusing other areas to work on.

Uteram

ps. For those of you who helped out before with the image doctoring, feel free to whack away this time as well.:D

Attachments

• dscn1828.jpg
    dscn1828.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 117

Uteram

I tried my hand at it using my photo editor. Whaddya think? What pigments should I add in? It still seems a little yellow.

Attachments

• 1836aa.jpg
    1836aa.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 98

Woodie

Uteram..... I take a lotta red out, take about half as much green out, and add quite a bit of blue.

Attachments

• uteram01fix.jpg
    uteram01fix.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 97

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It's amazing what these computer photo programs can do to improve what may be a throw away picture.

shamus

Registered Member
Here's the other one. with a few more trees added to the top left.

Attachments

• 1836.jpg
    1836.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 70