New Pics of the RnKRR!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by roryglasgow, Sep 14, 2001.

1. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

I've been learning how to coax some fairly decent pictures from my el-cheapo digital camera. Tonight we took pictures of the layout for my wife's home page (which currently isn't accessible to the general public for some reason).

Thomas the Tank engine, along with Annie and Clarabel, paid a visit to the Big Station at Bryan this evening. Note the new mountain and tunnel in the background. Also, grass and trees have started to appear all over the countryside! Scientists are predicting that the grass and trees will soon cover the western end (to the left of the picture and behind the camera). Note, too, the new parking lot to the left of the Big Station. Soon, a stairway will lead from the passenger parking lot in Bryan down to the station. A new road will allow vehicles to deliver and receive cargo and passengers to the station as well.

Ah! The beautiful mountains (the Love Seat range is in the back). There's nothing like watching a Consolidation pull a train of Chessie System box...uh...wait a this an anachronism? Nah, in Roryland, whatever makes Rory happy is what goes!

2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Is that Thomas with a grin or a frown??:( :) CHOOF CHOOF...
  3. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

That's a grin! He's a really useful engine, ya know? That Fat Controller, he told me so! :)

I wish more of the Tomix Thomas the Tank Engine sets were available in the U.S. They also produced James, but I've only seen that one available at a few hobby shops overseas (New Zealand, UK). They're supposed to come out with Gordon, Henry and some others eventually.

4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Love it , were is the Fat Controller, he is needed to tell Thomas he can leave the station.

5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thomas looks to me like he's feeling a bit "cheeky"! ;)
    Love the pics Rory! Keep 'em coming!