New Pics Of 4 Door Blitz R34

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by AE86 Drifter, Jun 18, 2004.

1. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

these are much better pics of my Skyline :!:

2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

NICE! Ya, those pics look much better
  3. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Member

damn...hook it up with the bodies man
  4. SiL_15_80SX

SiL_15_80SX New Member

hey dude wah happen to the otha side?? i bet u stuff it up the otha side that way u dunt wonna show it ay!!
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

What? Hes showing both sides... and whats it matter? 95% of the time the right side looks 100% exact to the left...
  6. slammedbigtruck

slammedbigtruck New Member

:wink:I'm sittin' with him right now, the left side is fine.
  7. Doomstick

Doomstick New Member

I want it so badly...

8. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Member

and heres another abit worse for wear

The real car

9. NitroTC3Drifter

NitroTC3Drifter New Member

AE86 drifter show your right side that one kid thinks something is wrong with it and people on this site should learn to speel i get tired of second guessing on what they mean. dont you hate that crap.
  10. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

wow russ. that is one fuked up body. Did you not mask the windows???

anyways i am at my friends house but on monday i will show you pics of the other side.......if that will make you happy.

I dont understand the big deal about showing both sides though
  11. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Member

Its not mine its someones off another rc drift site i visit i think hes left the window masks in and the decals are not quite right for monkey magics car i thought it was yours at first then realised yours has a number 1 not a 2 on the windscreen, no window masks and correct details on the door. He was suposed to be taking it to the drift expo with it looking worn like the real car in the pic
  12. Beskone

Beskone Member

ya that skyline was at the drift expo - the announcer kept doggin him because of the painted windows, kinda humor :)

but serriously, that guy has mad driving skills!

the highlight of the day was him and his friend (driving a yukes AE86 replica) goning head to head in the elmination rounds, with some of the best side-by-side drifting of the day.

eveyone in his crew had mad driving skills, makes me want to go out and practice like crazy!

- Brian
  13. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

here you go guys the other side.
    now whats so bad or different.

Happy now :?: :?:
  14. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

No im not. I want a underside view! Lol... the diffrence is its the left side... you kept showing the passenger side...
  15. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

how about a view with my xray camera!!!! lol
  16. nismospeed

nismospeed Member

xray cam, i want one
  17. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Dont tempt me... i can make it look like its an X-Ray pic... i may do it if i can get a Photoshop tip or get a activation code for Fireworks....
  18. New Member

Haha you guys don't like my bashed up ER34. That just some drift battle scars. I need to make a new body to bring to a drifting event that one is too screwed up to take anywhere, it was embarrassing!
  19. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

hey man i like it. i got a ton of bashed bodies and everyone is always thinkin i suck at drivin and my car is a POS cause of it.
    after i saw the pic of it i actually repaired one of my bodies with (scale) pieces of ducktape.
    just wonderin why you applied the stickers like you did and the windows???
  20. WeAreNinja

WeAreNinja New Member

That is fookin' awesome! If I ever get my hand on one of those, it will be the end of the world. It will be the single greatest body ever painted...