New photos on trackplan

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by shamus, Mar 29, 2004.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

All new photo's taken with my new toy.

Just click on the small photo of the trackplan which takes you to the larger version. Once there, move the mouse around the plan. There are a number of RED arrows around the plan.The pointer will changes to a hand over these arrows.Click the left mouse to view a photograph, once you have looked at a photograph, use the back button to return.

2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Threederful! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I think it's time to get on the LPBs about leaving your shiney new saw blades laying about on the ground :curse: :curse: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :D :D hehehe Great pics and web masterin' :wave:
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Very ingenious Paul. You sure are having fun with the new camera and your computer. Keep 'em coming.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Fantastic...:thumb: :thumb: Busy little place, Feeding those guys all must really keep you running :D :D
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks friends, I keep my lpb's happy by letting them swim in the log pond at night.
  6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Hmmmm, how do they like it when you give 'em a swim in the boiling water before you bend their little arms and legs around? :D :D :D LOL ;) Gotta do what ya gotta do, as they say at the Knob.

You'll have some 1/64" thick birch soon :D
  7. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

One question, with all those beautiful trees, do you have problems with Woodpeckers?
    :thumb: :thumb: :rolleyes: :wave:
  8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: