New Optimus Prime (with 2007 Movie Textures!)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by paper-toys, Jun 10, 2007.

1. paper-toys

paper-toys FOUNDER OF PAPER-TOYS

If anyone is looking for optimus prime or for the new optimus model, ! I am adding lots of models ( what i have done and from what other people have done.) if anyone gots any advice or any other transformer models, pleaz let me know so i can upload them on my site and so i can make them. THANKS :-D
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Looks good! Thanks for sharing those with us- and welcome to the fold here bud :) great way to make an entrance :D
  3. paper-toys

thanks, and i waz just wondering if anyone had some parts already finished for the new optimus prime. THANKS :) (tell me how you guys like the site, THANKS IN ADVANCE) :)
  4. lolson

lolson Member

No offense, but did you get permission from the designers of some of those models to host their work on your site, it may seem a little strange but I know that I wouldn't want my work hosted somewhere without giving me any credit. Sorry if I offend you because if I did I didn't mean to.

btw the helmet is a GM quel helmet from gundam
  5. paper-toys

No Offense Taken

6. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

Actually giving credit is NOT enough.
    Permission is required.
    I see you have a quite a few of Masamune's Hako transformers and he has removed his models from his site precisely beacuse of actions like this.
  7. paper-toys

thats the hole thing. He took EVERY THING of his site! and so i cant take it from him or even ask his permition! so i went to other site and took it (took me long time to search!). I'll Delete them though since it makes people uncomvertable knowing i olny got the creaters CREDITs. I will still make the new version of OPTIMUS and other models to replace them (exsept for the new textured OPTIMUS) thanks though for the advice! (and also ill see about the other creaters permission's) THANKS AGAIN
  8. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

No problem at all!
    Thank you for respecting the designers wishes.
  9. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Hi mate,

Your site doesn't seem to work. Can you please let me know what is wrong?

sorry your site works now!