new on son's hospital stay

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guy i am writing to let you all know me son took a turn for the worse last night he went back into i c u and the dr's here have him as crital they are telling us it is a hour bye hour. i have been here for the last three days with out any sleep running on coffie. they are doing everything possable at this time. they have him stable as of now . i know all toue thoughts and prayers are welcome and noe more than ever he needs them so feel free to make this the bigest thread on here well all need them as his family. my thoughts go to you all.

thank you all

i'll keep you posted as the dr's keep us posted..
:(

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
thank you all

well the dr's are still wondering what is worng they just did a ct to see what is their and they are talking about putting him back on the table. but his risks are so big they say if it is needed they'll do it and his health would limt it they said their is a 95% chance if he gose back under he wont come out . they are getting a team in now and going to talk with us in the next 3 hours about what to do next.

well all back up to picu and back to the waiting game. we have flamily flying in over the next few days. so i'll keep you all posted as i am posted

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I just got to watch my two little ones run from game to game tonight at church, focused on candy and their friends. I hurt for you, Scoob, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going thru. Our family's prayers are with you and yours.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys he is doing better today they went in last night and did a life saving surgery it went good they found the problem and fixed it they had to take 1/2 of the small intestine and put in a calostieme but everything went every well . they say he'll be here for awhile and when he is healthy agin they'll go back in and hook his intestine back together . we all here thank you all for your prayers and thoughts