New Old School Cylon parts ive remodeled

kevlary

The left Cylon Gauntlet Pep file can now be found in the downloads section, so come get your hotgogs here!!!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It looks GREAT!!!
it looks like you are off to a GREAT START!!!
Your file has been approved.:thumb:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for sharing! It is excellent and the revised unfold has really improved it. Great work, Kev!

Dargas

Awesome! Finally someone is finishing the parts needed for Pep Cylon build!

Great work man, I can´t wait to start working on those files.

When I cut the clear acrylic pieces for the rifle´s bayonet and nuzzle I´ll be sure to cut an extra set for you to thank you for this.:thumb:

kevlary

There are bit strange i agree rogerio silva , i have a chinese adopted aunty that actualy thinks its a futureristic samurai for some reason:eek:

kevlary

Finished Right Guntlet

Finished Right Gauntlet , Sorry if ianyone has been wondering when im going to have it ready for download. well its finaly here and wil be availabe shortly in the Downloads section:thumb:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 35
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 35

kevlary

You will have to start building it so i can see what it looks like:thumb: , i hope you enjoy the build experiance as much i enjoyed making it and thank you so much for the compliments theres nothing so satisfying as appreation, and it definatley makes it all worth it in the end, once again thank you so much for your support:thumb::yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:aussie

Dargas

damn... folding paper is not as easy as it sounds... Just effed my first try... I´ll reprint and try again.

kevlary

Just take your time , and position the pieces for each section your working on and test fit before you apply any glue. i no you can do it :thumb:

johnnyboyirish

thats fraking awesome, I was hopping someone would have done the missing parts.

I'm still working on the helmet, just finished the Larson Scanner for the eye...really simple to put together.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice job on the gauntlet unfold. IT is a very nice balance of going from a Render to a buildable model. Very nice indeed! :)

kevlary

One Cylon Gauntle made

One gauntlet ive finished today, other one to do when i can get round to doing it, Im going to bondo mine at some point , just because its costume wear , and i want it to be durable.
If your own build was succesful then it should look something like this, or i hope better:thumb:

Attachments

• DSCF7482.jpg
    DSCF7482.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF7486.jpg
    DSCF7486.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF7484.jpg
    DSCF7484.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF7487.jpg
    DSCF7487.jpg