New old member

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
Hi! :)

I created this account ages ago to download something (that BTW i never built, no idea what that was). Now i'm rescuing this account from oblivion with the full intention to participate.

I can't build anything right now as i'm living as a student in a cramped-up room here in Europe and have hardly enough room for both my clothes and myself, but sooner or later i'll go back to living with enough space for them.

I love papercraft in general, although i have to say i'm most interest in Sci-Fi, Anime and WH40K models, and love dioramas.

So, hi! :mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

Hi, do me a favor, don't download anything till you have been here 30 more days, and have made at least 10 additional SUBSTANTIAL posts. We are watching download activity closely. We have people showing up out of the blue, and taking advantage by trying to download our whole archive, and not participate in the manner they should. Thanks. :)

zathros

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
No problem, boss :thumb:

Not like i have enough room space for some of those awesome, awesome papercrafts anyway :(

Oh well, sooner or later the time will come :mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

Space is a problem. I own a very small home. I would love to build big models, but I just doesn't have the room. My wife and I are starting to get rid of stuff, so the possibility for getting some shelf space arises with every thing we throw out! :)

jherazob

Mar 25, 2008
Right now all i have is a not-too-big room, and it'll be like that until at least october... of next year :(

I will see what can i actually fit in there, maybe a selected few very small models (like Papermau's Zombie in a Barrel, some TARDIS model, actual plastic minis and/or other stuff like that), and as soon as i can move to a more spacious place, then i'll make that drool-worthy Baneblade and other stuff.

For example, i can't quite shake out the idea of taking a Monolith and making an actual desk lamp out of it, with menacing green light and all and maybe make it rotate as it's lighted, despite the fact that i have zero experience on building functional stuff like that, and no idea if papercraft can even go that far :mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

Feel free to post comments on builds, people like to see someone is watching their build. That is a perfectly fine way to participate. When the time comes that you can build something, then do so. In the meanwhile, admiring the works of others, and expressing that admiration goes a long way. :)