New N/NTRAK Club in Tucson AZ USA

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by dbn160, Jul 4, 2001.

1. dbn160

dbn160 Member

The new homepage for our N scale/NTRAK club in
    Tucson AZ was launched July 4th at Yahoo GeoCities

The URL is

http://www.geocities.com/dondia_85710/ASWMRR.htm

For now it is text only, but photos and additional info will
    be added in the weeks and months to come.

Club contacts are

John Scott bnsfry@yahoo.com

Don Brown dondia@gateway.net

eNjoy

Don Brown
    Tucson AZ
  2. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Don,

Good luck with the club. I'll look in every now and then. (Webpage that is) Bit far to "drop in" from Sydney! [​IMG]

TOOT!
  3. dbn160

dbn160 Member

Thanks Woodie 8=)

How's everything in "OZ"?

Actually it is the name and location of the club that is "news"; the club has been in existence since 1992.

It will be some time before there is much to photograph. Will post them on the website when ready.

eNjoy

Don Brown
    Tucson AZ USA
  4. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Don,

OZ is doin KEWL! There was a derailment down the end of the street day b4 yesterday. Got some pics of it, but gotta get them developed yet. Will put them up as soon as I do.

TOOT!
  5. dbn160

dbn160 Member

We have added a link to a 19 second mpeg (video clip) on our club homepage here:

http://www.geocities.com/dondia_85710/ASWMRR.htm

The video clip shows an eastbound UP stack train headed by two GE C44-9W's crossing the Spanish Creek Trestle (better known as the Keddie Wye). The scene is set on our original club layout (Feather River N-Gineers) and features a beautiful hand-painted backdrop by former club member and talented railroad artist Mark Grunow.

Please note that the mpeg is a large file (3.4 Mb) and can take several minutes to download depending on the speed of your internet connection.

eNjoy

Don Brown
    Tucson AZ USA
  6. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

7. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

The video works for me if linked to from The Guage, but not from the website you listed. hmmmmmmm.... [​IMG]

TOOT!