New model from Fiddlers Green - Lanchester

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by OldMan, Apr 11, 2008.

1. OldMan

OldMan Member

Lanchester Armoured Car, Camo Version, Scale 1:30 (WWI CD) - My final beta build

2. edi

edi Member

fantastic build and design :thumb:
    I hope there will be more from WW1
  3. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Nice Model

Nice model. Did you design it for them?
    I built the tan colored beta of it.
    It's a great model and I hope to see more like this from them.

My pics and build at:
    TinPaper Moon Tank Model
  4. KCStephens

KCStephens Member

Nice addition to the FG collecton...This is great! First the opal trucks, then the Panzer, and now this! Keep 'em coming!:thumb:
  5. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Bought this not to long ago and will print it out tonight. looks like a nice little kit although i wish fiddlers green would design a few bulkheads into some of their kits for folks who dont know how to do that. It would make them a little studier.
  6. jagolden

jagolden Guest

This kit is pretty sturdy even without bulkheads. Built at the published sizes, it should look great.
    I had scaled mine to 1/16 and mounted the thin sheets to poster board. This worked very well.
    I only used 2 bulkheads, both on the turret. I used a full circle heavy board for the bottom and a partial at the top. I did this only because I think the make better round structurres, no matter what the model.

Good luck with the build and please create a build thread.
  7. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Sounds great jagolden...never thought about enlarging it? I have a couple other 1/16 projects that might look good with this. Im hopeing within the next couple months to offer kits myself for a 1/16 scale RR armored car and a 1875 Artillery peice, the classic French 75! All WWI stuff!:mrgreen: